We got our start in console porting in 2016, when we brought our debut title to PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. During the process, we realized it wasn’t as straightforward as engines often make it seem. There was a fair bit about porting and navigating platforms that no one seemed able to easily explain. Fast-forward to the present, and we’ve tackled porting for 9 titles (with our tenth on the way) across 24 individual platform releases.
From modestly scoped indie hits like Darq to technically ambitious and visually stunning next-gen behemoths like The Ascent, we’ve seen it all. We’ve got expert-level experience in taking titles to generation 8 and 9 consoles, and we’ve developed a knack for navigating the console certification process. Our expertise in porting and optimization for consoles means we’ve been able to take on multiple five-platform ports while securing critical acclaim for performance and visuals, even on last-gen hardware and Switch.
Let us handle the porting.
If you need extra firepower so you can focus on content, or a team to handle your console porting turnkey, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how our process goes:
- Get in touch – fill out the RFP form on our contact page or down below, or shoot us an email at Dreamloop@Dreamloop.net
- Give us a few details – We’ll get back to you in a flash, and provide a mutual non-disclosure agreement and a porting questionnaire
- Let us take a peek under the hood – After we’ve got an idea of what you’re looking for, we’ll request access to a development build or source code for a thorough evaluation
- Check out our quote – Once we’ve made a technical assessment, we’ll provide a quote and our availability
- Consoles, here we come! – If everything looks good, we’ll handle the contractuals and integrate into your team’s chosen communications platforms, project management software, or even dailies, keeping you informed on our progress with impeccable communication from start to finish